BOO! Don’t cry geez… It’s just words on a screen…. Halloween is coming up. One of my favorite times of year…. For a fun treat for any Halloween sleepover or party, make bones! Perfect for that sweet and salty component! Let’s get started!
- Measuring cups
- Cookie sheet
- Wax parchment
- One cup white chocolate chips
- 36 Mini pretzel rods
- 72 mini marshmallows
Let’s get started!
- Lie the cookie sheet with wax parchment
- Microwave the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Only 1 minute at a time! After every minute you stir until *most* are melted.
- Stick a marshmallow on both ends of each of the pretzels while the chocolate chips are melting.
- Dip the marshmallows and pretzels in the melted chocolate chips.
- Place them on the wax paper and let set.